Monday 8 February 2010

Romance at GIngersnap Creations


my scan didnt like the bottom of my card, didnt matter which way I did it, it says "i've found my frog . . ." and inside it says "and i love to kiss him . ."
its for the hubby, I used a stamp from sugar nellie coloured in with pro markers, the cut outs are from my craft robo, really pleased with the loopy frame, as I love the Marth Stewart loop punches but they are a wee bit expensive, so hopefully this will keep me happy, and I need to start saving for Ally Pally in April and the Craft Barn in March.  So I am entering this for the challenge at GingerSnap creations.
and its supposed to be creatively crooked, honest it really is.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

How does he feel about being called a frog? And what does he call you? LOL The frame looks really cool - don't know why you'd want any punches if you have a craft robo. bTw Martha Stewart stuff is on QVC throughout tomorrow (10th)- and Tim shows up on 23rd!

Siobhan Brignull said...

he doesnt know yet, obviously (doh)
LOL, tim on the 23rd Ill be there

Leanne Ellis said...

This is lovely!! :)

Vicki G said...

Lovely card. You have up until the 9th of March to submit a stampotique challenge card!

Hope that you'll play with us!

Vicki

June said...

wow this is a bit different Siobhan and i like it its so cute. love the piece below too.
Thanks so much for the atc's you sent me, i love your art Whatever' made me smile lol so good !!! and the snow coming atc is excellent very beautiful
hugs and thanks my friend
june xxxxxxx

Ali Manning said...

This is so sweet - I bet your hubby loved it! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!