Monday 5 December 2011

Tim Holtz Christmas Tags 2011 - day 4


Here we go, couldn't resist day 4's tag, had to do some replacing of items, but did me best.  Again colouring could have done with a bit more practice, and as for my Rock Candy it was in a sorry mess when I opened it up, I admit I haven't been paying it enough attention and it  was in a sort of gel like state when I opened it, so I smeared it on with my fingers, LOL.  Got some of the effect anyway.  (Note to self I am a bad crafter I should treat my lovingly bought products with more TLC) ...LOL

For those that don't know, (where have you been) pop over to here to see the original tag

2 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

Love your snowman and I can certainly see the distress crackle. xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love your snowman Siobhan, he's fabulous!
Alison x