Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines

Not a big celebrator of valentines, a card does me fine, oh ok, when we were first married I told my husband not to waste money buying me flowers, as they were a rip off at valentines day, well he has stuck to this faithfully, (sob sob), but my lovely boys bought me a single red rose, awwww my heart melted. Hubby bought me a pack of Cream egg splats, which everyone has their eyes on, should I share do you think!!

Anyway here is the card I made for my husband,



4 comments:

flutterbycrafter said...

I love the card & all those hearts. I got a card too the first one in years plus a box of chocolates do you think he's got a guilty secret

Deborah said...

That's a really cool card. Pidd - and I speak as someone who is not into valentines (Creme Eggs, now you're talking!)

thekathrynwheel said...

Cream egg splats?! Now you're talking!!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow this is fab! You also used my favourite swirls and flourishes stamp set :D Best buy I ever made.

Share the egg splats??? Have you totally lost the plot???

I'm off to scoff the kids creme eggs I bought for Easter - oooppps ;D

Claire x