Tuesday 10 March 2015

Helllloooooooooooooooo

Oops its been 3 months since I last posted, I really must get my act together. The good news is I'm reducing my working hours in June, ostensibly to look after the house and kids (16 & 21) more, but hey might be able to spare an hour or two for art. (LOL).

Anyway's here's some of what I've been doing, starting with my most recent, Mothers Day Cards for this coming Sunday.

 




A new home card using JoFY fab new bee stamp set.



A card I made using my newest Stampotique "Relaxin", been meaning to get it for ages, am so pleased to have it at last.


And my valentines card for my OH.



So some of what I've been doing, will post some more this week, I promise LOL.

2 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Ohh get you ESG - are you gonna be a Lady Wot Lunches??? Fantastic collection of cards - you are putting me to shame!!! SxG x

Deborah said...

Can't believe your eldest is 21! Where does time go?

Love your latest batch of cards, especially Mother's Day cards - very classy.