Sunday 16 August 2015

Ken Oliver Color Bursts

After work yesterday I needed to do some art and I have just received the new set of 6 color bursts, so out came the water sprayer and lots of paper and card, ooh and  few stencils.  I had great fun, however even though I cleaned my worktop afterwards, I still get coloured water if I spill any water on it today. Anyway here's the photos for your to see ....



this was my first play with the new colours and then I got some bigger stencils out and once you start you cant stop as there is always excess to mop up, and you clean your stencil by taking a last print, but when you pick it up there's another print underneath, and so it continues, until you have to be strict with yourself and just wipe  up what's left, otherwise I would have played all night. 

 





Would recommend these if only for the fun of using them, but today I'm going to see what cards and art I can make using the myriad of prints I have, will post results for you to see later, have a good Sunday x

1 comment:

Deborah said...

You now have the basis for all sorts of amazing art. I'm guessing they're a bit like Brusho?