Sunday 3 May 2009

Playing with my new stash

Got these gorgeous metallic paints from Ally Pally, called Viva, Precious Metal Colour, they are gorgeous so vibrant and Im thinking I may have to buy the other colours as well. Leandra French was demonstrating them and recommended getting three toning colours to start with, I followed her advice sort of, I got 4, LOL.


Anyway decided to play on some acrylic paper, I am no artist so was just brushing away and playing with it with no design in mind, they diluted with water really well and then decided to stamp all over it using various different stamps with staz on, then more paint on top until I was pleased with the effect, then managed to get four ATC's out of it.


I wanted to try out my distress embossing powders as well and used my Amy Butler stamps which I bought a while ago but hadnt got around to using, I was then going to make my own toppers using utee and amy butler paper but didnt quite turn out how Id imagined, so used a mask and more of the paints, also used some foil and transfers and die cuts until I was happy with the end results, so here they are for you to see, they are all available for trading, though Lubna is owed first pick.



( They are Cornocpia, Moonshine, Flight and Blackbird)

Hope you are all having a chilled and crafty weekend.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Love 'em Siobhan particularly Blackbird, would be happy to do a swap for that one (if available). The colours are gorgeous!

Jenni x

Flippinpest said...

Lovely ATCs Pidds, the paints are lovely. You did a good job :-)

Jane said...

They are fab!

Jane :0)
x

Deborah said...

Never thought of diluting them, These are fab. My favourites are Flight and Blackbird. If no one else claims Flight can I have please?
Deb
PS Got the distress package from you on Saturday, cheers.

Dawn said...

wow these are gorgeous - love the colours and designs

Eiglas said...

Hi Siobhan!
Lovely blog and I really like your style too. That hinge is stunning!
If you pop over to my place, there's a little something for you.....!
Eiglas
x