Sunday 14 June 2009

Pro Markers

Urgent request to all my buddies need to find some tutorials on using these to the best effect, look forward to hearing from you all soon, will keep practising on myself though.

Also whilst on the search found this new blog The Artistic Stamper which also has some blog candy up for June, Well worth a visit for my grungier craft pals as it has some funky designs.

Hope you are all well, will post some cards I made soon, next project is a mini book for my sisters 50th and Ive got less than a month,think Ive got a theme now so just got to do lots of scanning of gorgeous 60's and 70's photos.

Keep well and keep on crafting. Luv and Hugs Siobhan

2 comments:

Jenni said...

You will find that if you use your lighter colours then add darker shadows then go back over with the lighter clour the colours will blend really well - I find I only use the blender to create special effects now and then. Here are links to a couple of tutorials. I saw another good one about effect but can't find it at the mo, will pass it on when I do. Have fun with your new pens :)
Jenni x

http://franmade.blogspot.com/2008/08/promarker-tutorial.html
http://fairydustbag.blogspot.com/2009/03/so.html

Wiccababe said...

Hi Siobhan,
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - keep your eyes peeled on the Passion for Promarkers blog, there are more tutorials, hints and tips posted every friday on the Weekend Workshop.
you really will love these pens, they are very easy to use and it doesn't take long at all to get the knack
if theres ever anything you want to ask just post either on the PfP blog or email me
Debz
xx