Tuesday 27 July 2010

See you all soon

I am now off the internet for a week or so whilst at my mum and dads, bad news not only no internet, no sky, no dishwasher and my dad expects cooked breakfast and dinner, aarrgghhh.  So just to keep you going in my absence, two birthday cards for my and OH brothers, they always end up with a variation on the same card, no I dont think thats mean, they will never know, LOL.  So this time played with some of Dyans yummy new inks, mounted up and embossed one of Tims stamps on the front.


Now last week I had a bit of a need for some ink so have added to my collections of tats, what do you think of them, cherry blossom on foot and a take on a Dark Dude on my forearm, was going to get stampotique, three heads in a round but couldnt find a good place to put it, yet!!!!  

Hope you all enjoy WOYWW tomorrow, if Im still down there next week might get to meet our great leader, cross fingers.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Sounds like you have your work cut out for the next week - you should have stamped a Prince-style slave symbol on your forehead lol. Never thought of stamping self. Hmmm. Love those male cards.

Anonymous said...

I love tattoos too. Sometimes there is one I really want, but I am OUT OF SPACE, so I totally understand!
I really love the cherry blossoms on your foot.
Amy

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely tats :-)
Not it's not mean making a variation on a theme, makes cardmaking quicker, sometimes it can be difficult thinking of something to do then it doesn't turn out as expected and you keep trying to rescue it rather than chuck it in the bin
Anne x

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh nice tattoos :-)
Love the cards too - gorgeous inky background.

Claire said...

Great card, I've been toying with the idea of getting another tattoo but cannot decide what I want :)
C
xx

Minxy said...

Totally loving your ink, especially that dark dudey thing, very cool