Saturday 6 August 2011

August Calendar

Wow haven't the months gone quickly, hope this month goes slower as we have our two weeks off in it, only 5 more work days, not that  I'm counting LOL. 


August has quite a big blank area on the left hand side, dont know if I'm gonna fill it in or not, shall see what inspiration comes. If you want to see more of these pages check out Kates blog, she who is responsible for starting this. LOL
My finished July page, I love the colour of this one, in fact I think that it is my fave so far.


BTW this has taken me all week to get it posted, grrrrr to blogger, sort out your problems please.

Happy August everyone.   x

9 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Of course it's your favorite. It's purple. Isn't that EVERYONE'S favorite color?? Oh, it's just me. Well, i love it.

flutterbycrafter said...

Two gorgeous, colourful pages. Now I don't usually double click and read the entries, but I did on your July and I'm still laughing - won the Euro Millions one day and boss got sacked the next, what a fantastic week you had then, lol. xx

Caro said...

What a great page, both July and August. So different to many others I saw so far and so refreshing und inspiring.

Deborah said...

Just love your little clouds, Pidd - very inventive. Here's hoping they are filled with lots of craft related entries. Have fun playing during your time off!

Marita Soutar said...

It's looking great! Amnot going to make it to Artsycrafty as can't afford it. Boohoo! But am coming down to Ally Pally if you are around it would be great to catch up?

Sharne Gregory said...

Loving thoe beach huts!

Kimberly Gruber said...

i think both months are great. this is the 3rd or so month I've seen using houses! I just love it a lot..are they a die cut? I would love to know, they are so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, what fab August beach huts.

thekathrynwheel said...

Sorry I didn't call by sooner. Been on hols for two weeks with no internet access, yikes! Love both your pages, the beach huts on August are sooooo cute :-) enjoy your time off. X