Sunday 13 November 2011

Octopode Challenge

Wow this is my third post of the day, before I unearthed the xmas box, I thought I would have a go at some challenges, haven't done any for ages.  This weeks challenge from the Octopode Factory is "Flourishes & Swirls", now I tried to be clever and include another challenge on one piece, I don't know how you ladies manage to get two on one piece let alone more, but whilst trying to fathom it out came up with a great idea, so here is my entry


the other challenge was the stampotique sketch, so I'm gonna go off and have a go at that whilst watching X factor and I'm a Celebrity, have a good week everyone . .  xx

4 comments:

Juliwan said...

love this gorgeous owl

The Octopode Factory said...

love the vintage feel of this!

Kaz Hall said...

Love owls and this is fab! Thanks for the comment on my blog....just so you know I trawl magazines for images......a lot of the papers do free mags so I go through everyone's recycle bins.......a sight for sore eyes but the stuff peeps chuck is criminal lol x

Deborah said...

3 posts in one day! You are spoiling us, ambassador :-) Really effective mask/branch effect. Good luck with the challenge!